Saturday, June 9, 2012

Sinful Colors Cream Pink

This is my absolute favorite pink nail polish of all time! It is a perfect bright pink and has a very subtle gold shimmer in it. I have no idea what I was thinking at the time, because I didn't take pictures of this when I had it on. I did make a video swatch of it though! 






The formula is pretty fantastic! Especially considering that it was only $1.99. It's a little on the thick side but is still very manageable. The finish isn't as glossy as you would expect either. The longer you let it dry it almost looks like it's trying to turn matte. If you use top coat it won't matter though. 


I think most of the Sinful Colors formulas are of very good quality. If I had the choice to pick between Sinful Colors and China Glaze or OPI... I would definitely choose Sinful Colors, for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...