Monday, June 11, 2012

Sinful Colors Gorgeous

 This color is so GORGEOUS! ha... ha... See what I did there? In all seriousness though... Look how gorgeous this color is! The name is spot on.


without flash







Sinful Colors Gorgeous is a blue green polish. It's a metallic, frosted, shimmer. Who knew one polish could have so many descriptions! It's smack dab in the center of the blue green scale. So it's up to you if you want to classify it as a blue or a green.


with flash

 The formula for this polish is a lot better than I expected. I thought it was going to be really sheer, but it's actually a decent opaqueness. In the pictures and in my video swatch I have two coats of Gorgeous on. The only complaint I have is that you can really see the brush strokes. I suggest making sure that you apply this polish in perfectly straight vertical lines and not waving the brush across your nail too much because it will be VERY noticeable.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...