Sunday, June 17, 2012

Matte Finger Paints Flakies Twisted

It's gorgeous matte too! This is Finger Paints Twisted. To read my post I wrote about this polish previously click here. I discussed the formula consistency, and how it applied.
To make this matte I used Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love. I purchased it at Walmart for $4. It's an amazing matte top coat that you can use to make any polish matte. Making Twisted matte on top of black makes the flakes stand out even more! It looks amazing both ways. I love this polish!
 Check out my video swatch of this below.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...