Sunday, June 17, 2012

Finger Paints Flakies Twisted

*drool drool drool* Oh my gosh, I can't even help it. I can't even make my brain work enough to write about this right now. Do you see that? Do you see the gorgeous colors? 

Okay, must...focus... This is Finger Paints Twisted. It's part of their flakies collection, but this is the only one I own.
When you look at the bottle, the first thing you'll think is... wow, this looks really stupid. That's because it just looks like a cloudy clear polish that has something floating in it that barely shines any color. BUT...if you layer it over another color.. BAM! Mesmerizing flakes! I highly recommend black because it's the most noticeable, but you can layer it over any color.

The formula is very good! It's really easy to get the flakes where you want them. I only used 1 coat to get the effect in the pictures. Every once in a while you have to place a few flakes because you'll get a bare spot, but usually its pretty even. This is also without a top coat.
You can view the matte version of this polish here.

Check out my video swatch of this polish below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...