Saturday, June 30, 2012

China Glaze Skyscraper

This is China Glaze Skyscraper. I'm not quite sure how skyscraper relates to this color, but it sure is gorgeous! This is part of China Glaze's Metro Collection from fall of 2011.
 This polish is dark blue but in some light it looks purple. It has fine silver glitter which makes it look amazing! It's super sparkly and I have a feeling this is going to be one of my new favorites. I'm usually not a fan of dark blue polishes... but since it has the fine silver glitter I think it lightens up the dark blue and makes it a little more wearable for me.
 The formula is a little sheer, but still applies extremely smooth. The glitter is so fine that it isn't a problem and you can apply this polish like you would a cream polish. I have 3 coats on in the pictures and I think it covers pretty well. I didn't think it would be as sheer as it is...  but that's okay because it is beautiful!
Check out my video swatch of this polish below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...