Saturday, June 30, 2012

China Glaze Atlantis

 *Drool* Oh, sorry.. did you guys see that? My bad. Let me try to refrain from drooling so I can tell you about this absolutely amazing and gorgeous polish. This is China Glaze Atlantis. It's a specialty polish and my god is it special. I was pretty much speechless except for the random squeals of excitement I had when I first held this baby in my hands.
 It is a stunning teal jelly with holographic glitter. It's simple to explain, but is so complex to look at. Honestly, since I've put this polish on, I don't think I've stopped staring at my nails. I purposely made the photo below out of focus just so you could see the beautiful holographic glitter.
 The formula and application of this polish is pretty good. Since it is a jelly polish it isn't opaque at all. With that said, I only had to apply 3 coats. People with really white nail tips will probably need 4 coats, or a similar color polish to go underneath this one. I didn't have a problem with the glitter at all. If you are bothered by gritty glitter polishes, you will definitely need a thick layer or 2 of top coat with this one.
 If you find this polish. GET IT! You will not regret it and if you don't get it, you'll want to kick yourself. Trust me.
Check out the video swatch below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...