Thursday, April 28, 2016

Doughnut Nail Art


Hey everybody! Guess who got a new camera. ME! Guess who doesn't know how to work all the fancy new settings. ME! Seriously though, it's a struggle. I had a DSLR before, but my new one is a lot more fancy than the one I had. It's still the same, but completely different. I've also realized that adjusting photos in Lightroom is A LOT easier than adjusting the color in Photoshop. That's another thing I'm trying to get used to. Hang in there while I get all my settings to the way I like them.

ANYWAY... Nail art! I did some doughnuts! Donuts? Doughnuts? They're both the same to me. Apparently "doughnuts" is the proper term, but "donuts" is also correct. They both date back pretty far, so if you're crunched for time, you can be like me and always use "donut".

Products used:
  • Beauty Secrets Base Coat
  • OPI - Don't Pretzel My Buttons
  • Essie - Pinkadelic
  • Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
  • Butter London P.D. Quick Top Coat
  • Dotting tool
  • Liner brush



I bet I made you hungry for some donuts, yeah? ;)

If you want to see me create this design on my nails, and want to give it a try yourself, then check out my video tutorial below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...