Saturday, March 30, 2013

Haul Video: China Glaze Hologlam Collection

Hey everyone! I've been pretty busy lately! I've been trying really hard to get some nail art done, but I just never get around to it. I feel like there needs to be more hours in one day. I did order the China Glaze Hologlam collection though and I made a haul video for it on my YouTube channel! I will have photo swatches coming soon! As well as swatches for the Avant Garden collection. I posted some swatches of the Avant Garden collection on my Instagram a few weeks ago, but never got around to posting them here on my blog. Shame on me! With that said, I hope you enjoy the haul video!

1 comment:

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...