Sunday, November 25, 2012

Nail Art Doodle Sheets

Everyone! I have something really exciting that I want to share with you! 

Have you ever wanted some place where you can doodle a bunch of nail designs? Or have you ever decided to doodle something and you try drawing a nail shape, but it never looks right? That happens to me all the time and I finally decided that I needed to do something about it, so I made these cool little doodle sheets!! With 55 doodle areas!


Okay, so some of you may be thinking... Those are too big! Those aren't the right shape! Let me explain.

These sheets can be resized before printing! The doodle areas are pretty large if you fit the image to a standard 8.5 x 11 inch piece of printer paper. I personally like them larger, but if you want them to be smaller, all you have to do is tell your printer to print it on half of the paper instead and the doodle areas will be significantly smaller. Basically.. You can resize the image however small or large you want before you print it out.

As for the nail shape... I made it very general so everyone can use it, but you can always sketch out the shape of your nails inside the shape. If you have square nails just draw a line at the end and cut off the rounded edge. If your nails are more round then you can adjust the roundness inside the shape. It's really easy to adjust it to your needs.

If you want to print out my doodle page for yourself all you have to do is click the link below and it will bring up a google document. From there click file and then click download. It will download the file to your computer and then you can resize and print it straight from your computer! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...