Saturday, August 11, 2012

Weaved Rainbow Nail Art


Another rainbow design? Of course!! These seriously took me FOREVERRRR. Emphasis on forever. Seriously... I'll never do this on all of my nails ever again. I would recommend doing an accent nail if you try these. Unless you have about 3 hours to spare... I was inspired by looking at weaved patterns and decided that a rainbow weaved pattern would look extremely cool. I must say, I think I was right.


I started with white nails and then I just used acrylic paint and a small paint brush. It's not as difficult as it looks. I swear. I am pretty proud of myself for doing these. They came out way better than what I thought they would.


Want to do these yourself, but need help doing them? Use my handy dandy video tutorial below! (Yes, that was a Blue's Clues reference)


7 comments:

  1. Wow! that is really awesome looking! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is so cool, but I can't imagine taking the time to do it on all my nails!!! LOL! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah it took a really long time. I won't do it on all of my nails ever again. haha.

      Delete
  3. Wow these are epic. Well worth the time spent doing them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did like the way they turned out. :)

      Delete
  4. i really like all of your manicures! That's why I nominated you for the Liebsteraward!

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...