Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sinful Colors Hottie Over Black

I usually don't put the super close up picture first, but holy cow! I just couldn't resist! Look at all that gorgeousness on one nail. I don't know what made me want to layer Hottie over black... but I'm glad I thought of it!
 I don't have a swatch of Hottie on it's own but its a really pretty jelly blue polish with glitter and it's amazing. It seriously applies so smoothly and you don't have to worry about moving the glitter around. It stays EXACTLY where it's put. The even better news, this is only one coat of it over SC Black on Black! Can you believe it? All that glitter stayed there from one swipe of the brush!

 Just a friendly reminder, pick up your jaw and wipe the drool off of your keyboards. I was right wasn't I? You were drooling? No? Okay... Well at least pick up your jaw from the desk! 
You're welcome for mesmerizing your mind and eyes for a few minutes.

5 comments:

  1. this looks awesome, & we're twins, I did a black and glitter mani yesterday!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are!! :) I totally saw that and I have that glitter. I'm pretty sure it was the first glitter polish I bought when my obsession started.

      Delete
    2. haha thats funny, it was one of my firsts too!! :))

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! Yes you do. I've been addicted to using this combination now that I discovered it.

      Delete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...