Monday, June 11, 2012

Pink and Purple Glitter Gradient

So after doing the blue and green glitter gradient from my previous post, I decided to experiment with some of my other glitter polishes. I came up with this beauty. Princess glitter gradient!
Visit my previous post about my blue and green glitter gradient to see how I did that one. It's the exact same as this one except I used different colors.
Just like the other nails, these ones were a task and a half to photograph. These look 100% better in person I promise. My camera and my iPhone both were picking up the individual glitters which makes it look weird. It's a much smoother gradient in person.
These polishes didn't blend as well as my green and blue gradient, but they still looked really nice together.
Top left, clockwise: Sinful Colors Easy Going, Sinful Colors Pinky Glitter, Sinful Colors Frenzy, Sinful Colors I Miss You

I used Easy Going as my base color. For the top third of my nail I used Pinky Glitter. The middle third has Frenzy. The bottom third has I Miss You. And of course, top coat. I use Out The Door.


These are definitely princess nails. No doubt about it. Glitter and pink just screams princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...