Friday, June 8, 2012

How To Zebra Print Nail Art

Hey everyone! I did my nails in zebra print today so I could record a video on how to teach you guys how to do it! 




I always get questions on how I do it, so I figured it would just be easier to make a video than trying to explain word for word. So in the picture above are the actual nails that I show you how to do in the video. It's easiest if you use acrylic paint and a tiny paint brush. It's okay if you don't have those though! Nail polish and a dotting tool, toothpick, pencil, etc. will work just as well!




This takes practice! Don't be upset if you can't do it the first time you try. :)


Here are two other designs I've done with the same technique.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...