Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bubbly Squares Over A Gradient

Here's a quick design that I put together a couple days ago. I love how the pattern blends into the gradient. These nails were almost impossible to photograph, so I apologize for some not so great pictures.
 The colors I used for the gradient were Sinful Colors Cloud 9 and Sinful Colors Courtney Orange. These polishes work flawlessly together to make a perfect gradient.


I used Bundle Monster stamping plate BM-223 and stamped the pattern using Sinful Colors Timbleberry. This color was perfect because it's very opaque so you can still see it across the whole nail, but it almost blends in with the darker orange.
Watch the tutorial for how to do these nails below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...