Saturday, March 26, 2016

Flamingo & Floral Nail Art


Hey everybody! I hope you're having a great weekend! I'll make this post super short since it's a Holiday weekend. Today I have some flamingo nail art photos to share with you. Along with the flamingos I also created a polka dot and floral nail art design. Everything is hand painted, like usual, with a small nail art brush and a dotting tool. The tutorial for this design will be embedded below.


Products Used:
  • Beauty Secrets Base Coat
  • China Glaze - New Birth
  • Plaid Apple Barrel Acrylic Paint
  • Butter London - Hardwear P.D. Quick Top Coat
  • Dotting tool
  • Nail art brush





If you want to see how to create this design, then watch my video tutorial below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...