Monday, July 9, 2012

Neon Color Block Nail Art

I can't even describe how awesome I think these nails are. They are super bright and I think they're perfect for summer. They were also super easy to do!
 To do these nails all you need is striping tape and some awesome neon nail polish. All the colors I used were from the China Glaze Poolside collection. The blue is Towel Boy Toy, the yellow is Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, the pink is Pool Party, and the orange is Sun Worshiper.
 All I did was put the striping tape on sectioning off my nail and then I filled in the areas with a few coats of the neon polishes. I pull striping tape off immediately after I'm finished because I feel like it leaves me a much cleaner line. If you have a hard time with pulling off the tape while it's wet, try pulling it off when the polish is completely dry. I finished it up with some top coat and VOILA! Awesome summer neon color block nails.
Want to learn how to do this yourself? Watch my video tutorial below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...