Wednesday, November 28, 2012

China Glaze Beach Cruise-R


Here is the start of my China Glaze Summer Neons posts! I'm starting with Beach Cruise-r. 

Don't forget to hit "Read More" below to see swatches and read the rest of the post!


Like I said previously, this is China Glaze Beach Cruise-r. It's part of the Summer Neons Collection. It is a super bright fuchsia shimmer. If you aren't familiar with the term fuchsia then you can consider it as a bright pink leaning purple. Some people's photos that I have seen actually look purple. I'm not sure if it's their camera or if I got a slightly messed up bottle, but even on the China Glaze website it shows that it is purple. Oh well! Either way, I absolutely love this color! The shimmer is pretty subtle, but if you apply top coat it does enhance it slightly and makes it more noticeable.


Application for this polish is awesome! All the photos here are two coats without top coat. It applied so smooth. It has a really nice consistency and thickness which made it super easy to apply. This polish seems to have a lot of pigment so I almost had full coverage on the first coat, but it was a little patchy so I applied a second coat and it evened everything out perfectly! Like most neons this does dry slightly matte, so you will need top coat to make it super shiny. In the photo below you can see the slight shimmer.


Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram! Both are @packapunchnails


Polish in this post:

6 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous polish! It's perfect with your skin-tone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots of this one - I wore this a lot this past summer and loved it on my toes - right now all my neons have gone to rest for the winter! I never thought we would get cooler weather - it was the longest summer with no fall really at all where I live - we are in rain and some snow flurries now finally so I am getting out some of my fall shades. But I know when I paire down some of my neon shades I bought (I went goofy and got them all from this ChG collection)..this won't be one that I part with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome color!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I do really like this one with my skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wear neons all year long! :) I can't leave out any of my precious children.

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure you are commenting via Disqus. It's much easier for me to respond to comments that way, and it gives you more options to sign in and leave comments. If you aren't commenting via Disqus you may not get a response. Thank you! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...